We're excited to meet you! But before we get to the application, here are some important things to know:
- Either initiate a major change through Athena.uga.edu (if a current UGA student) or apply to UGA through Undergraduate Admissions (if not yet a UGA student)
- Once admissions decisions are made, any major change requests for accepted students will be approved.
- Be sure to choose the official major, not the intended major (for example, choose “Water and Soil Resources,” NOT “Water and Soil Resources Intended”).
- Need help? In Athena, go to Student > Student & Registration > My Programs > Add Major
- Then, fill out the application below!