- Associate Professor, Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia. 2008-1014.
- Assistant Professor, Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources, University of Georgia. 2002-2008.
- Research Assistant Professor, Department of Forest Resources, North Carolina State University. 1999-2002.
- Research Associate, Department of Forest Resources, North Carolina State University. 1997-1999.
- Ph.D. Natural Resource Economics and Forest Policy, University of Georgia, 1997
- M.S. Forest Ecology, B.A. Forest Engineer, University of Agriculture, Krakow, 1990
Siry, J.P., P. Bettinger, K. Merry, D.L. Grebner, K. Boston, and C. Cieszewski (Eds). 2015. Forest Plans of North America. Academic Press, New York. 458 p.
Hood, H., T.G. Harris, J.P. Siry, and J. Smith. 2015. 2015 US Timberland Markets: Transactions, Values, & Market Research: 2000 – Mid – 2015. Timber Mart-South, Athens, GA, USA. 412 p.
Grebner, D.L., P. Bettinger, and J.P. Siry. 2013. Introduction to Forestry and Natural Resources. Academic Press, New York. 496 p.
Bettinger, P., K. Boston, J.P. Siry, and D.L. Grebner. 2012. Forest Management and Planning (Chinese translation). Ke'Ai Communications & Elsevier, Beijing, China. 394 p.
Timber market modeling, international forestry and conservation, forest management efficiency, multiple-use natural resource management.
Introduction to Forestry (FORS 1000)
Economics of Renewable Resources (FANR 3300)
International Forest Business (FORS 4200/6200)
Forest Economics FORS (4700/6700)
Forestry Information Systems (FORS 5670/7670)